Summer Day Camp Program
5 to 12 years old
When school is out, Darnall School’s after-school program provides the care you need. We recognize the growing physical, intellectual, and social proficiency of the ever independent school-age child. They are eager to achieve their goals both academically and socially while expanding their knowledge. A school-age child seeks new challenges, close friendships, and increasing responsibilities.
Our Summer day camp program offers enriching learning opportunities in a fun environment for the maturing school-age children. Weekly themes and learning focused curriculum help your child continue their education while they enjoy their summer.
Age appropriate fun activities are planned for your school-age children. Theme events, field trips, camps, and various actives are scheduled daily. A reading club is coordinated through the local library. Picnics, parks, and plenty of outdoor actives are planned. We continue to guide the learning process by letting the children grow seeds, have puppet shows, organize a play, have sports camps, go on picnics, have nature walks, visit unique places of interest, and help plan adventurous fun.
Our summer fun invoices exploring, creating, designing, and inventing!
We provide your child with:
- Nurturing, safe and happy environment
- Homework help & stimulating activities
- Exclusive age-based curriculum
- A variety of learning experiences
We believe that:
- Children learn by using their senses
- Each child learns and develops at his or her own pace
- Kids learn through language and movement while developing skills
- Kids need hands-on experiences with a wide variety of materials
- Partnering with you is essential to your child’s development
You’re busy working. We understand! That’s why we partner with you to provide the best care for your child to discover and learn daily. This starts with a great learning environment packed with personal care and individual attention geared to your child’s specific needs.
Exploration and Learning
Safety is our priority