Learn to Succeed
Our Learning at Home ideas offer parents fun ways to extend their child’s learning opportunities beyond the classroom. For parents of infants through school-age children, we have created a database of learning activities to provide during teachable moments that naturally emerge from everyday life situations. The activities cover key developmental and academic areas, including social skills, language acquisition, science, math, learning to read, and more.
These links will take you off our site.
Health and Lifestyle
- Healthy Lifestyle, Healthy Weight – It’s a Family Affair
- Kids Must Move: Getting Our Children to Exercise
- Helping Your Child to Build Good Eating Habits
- Sugar and Our Children….What’s the Deal???
- Sleep – Kids, Adults – We are All Grouchy without Enough
- Nature and Children – A Natural Fit
- Tips for a Healthier Cold and Flu Season
- Turn Down the Volume: Sound, Noise, and Our Children
- Talking to Younger Children about Drugs and Alcohol: Early Intervention Tips