Do you have a passion for Early Childhood eduction?
Organized? Love Working with Kids and Parents?
Consider applying with our school
Join our Darnall School family as a Day Care Director and lead our exceptional team in providing top-quality care for children! If you have a passion for early childhood education and leadership, this is the perfect opportunity to make a lasting impact in a friendly and supportive environment.
As the Day Care Director, you will oversee the daily operations of our vibrant and nurturing daycare center. Your leadership skills will guide our dedicated staff to create an enriching and safe environment for children to learn, play, and grow. Your expertise will be instrumental in implementing curriculum, ensuring compliance with regulations, and maintaining excellent relationships with parents and families.
- Directors shall be twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
- Documentation of one (1) of the following educational levels: – Bachelor’s Degree or higher Degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, or a related field from a regionally accredited college or university. – Bachelor’s Degree in a non-related field from a regionally accredited college or university plus one (1) of the following:
• Four (4) years of experience in early childhood education.
• Child Development Associate Credential (CDA).
• Birth – Pre-K Credential. – Associate degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, or a related field, plus six (6) years of experience in Early Childhood Education. – Eight (8) years of experience in Early Childhood Education and completion of one (1) of the following, within two (2) years of employment:
• Child Development Associate Credential.
• Birth – Pre-K Credential.
• Director’s Credential or the equivalent.
• Technical Certificate in Early Childhood Education.
- Paid holidays (7 days a year)
- Ongoing Training & Professional support
We offer a competitive salary package that recognizes your valuable experience and dedication. Alongside this, you’ll enjoy the perks of a supportive work culture that values teamwork, creativity, and open communication. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute your ideas and make a real difference in the lives of children and their families.
At Darnall School, we believe in investing in our team members’ growth and professional development. We provide ongoing training and resources to ensure you stay up to date with the latest best practices and educational trends.
If you’re an enthusiastic, dedicated, and nurturing individual who meets the educational requirements, ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply for the position of Day Care Director at Darnall School. Join our team and be part of an incredible journey, shaping young minds and creating a positive impact that will last a lifetime.
To start the application process- click the button below or email Jobs@DarnallSchool.com